Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mee is Amee

Ok all..
lets introduce my self~
Assalamualaikum and very gOod morning
This blog is created by me Azatul Amy bt Razman 6 July 2009 at 11.57 a.m.
Hey tomorrow was my birthday..Turning 21 babe!! Arrrrgghhhh nOo! Well amy u're a big girl already.Always behave oke!

Ahaa time tulis ni tgh lepaking sambil memerhatikan anak2 buah yg sedang disuap mkn oleh bbik.
Tidak terlalu nakal but sometime when the time is coming adegan tarik menarik, berkejaran dan tangisan juge akan berlaku dan kedengaran wewewe..
Time tu chumie meka(me lahh ;]) is just laughing at the corner and sometime screamingg at themlah kan terpaksee uhuu~
nevamine..they are lucky to hve chumie like me actually wewewe
Heee they all cute..Lets check it out down here hiiiihiii ;]


At this time I hve 2 niece and 3 nephew and insyaAllah this end of the year another 1 will be born..
Glad to have them..

Chumie <3 all muh lil munkeyy!;D

Datz all for now..slm.ChiOww!

No comments:

Post a Comment